- City: Meyerton
- Province: Gauteng
- Country: South Africa
- Zip/Postal Code: 1961
- Listed: April 21, 2017 7:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Powder Coating offers you the world of colour, quality and service.
With a wide range of colours available,
there are an endless array of finishes that are available for a variety of surfaces.
Advantages of Powder Coating
Powder coating is harder, tougher and more durable than conventional paint.
Thicker, smooth, texture-free surfaces with no running or sagging, can be acheived with powder coating.
A wide range of special effects and custom finishes can easily be achieved with powder-coating.
Powder coated items produce a better effect between horizontal and vertical coated surfaces.
Powder coating does not require a solvent and is also the most environmentally friendly painting process available.
Examples of items that we powder-coat
Underground pipes, aluminium extrusions, industrial equipment,
motorcycle parts & frames, motorcycle & car rims, custom cars, car parts,
vehicle chassis, trailers, bicycle frames & parts, garden & patio furniture,
railings, gates, fencing, shelving & frames, appliances, antiques
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Administrator
- Member Since: January 12, 2011
Other items listed by Administrator
- Sandblasting Meyerton
- Pest Control & Hygiene Products Vaal Triangle
- Gearbox & Diff Repairs Vereeniging
- Windscreen and Auto Glass
- 4×4 Accessories & Fitment Center Vanderbijlpark
Today’s Most Popular Ads
- Kallie's Trailer Rental Meyerton (5 views)
- Roller Shutter Doors Meyerton (5 views)
- Diesel CRD(Common Rail) Injector & Pump Services Meyerton (4 views)
- Radiator, oil cooler & Fuel tank Repairs & Sales Vereeniging (4 views)
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Services & Repairs Meyerton (4 views)
- Service Center Classic Ford Restoration Meyerton (4 views)
- Galvanising & Chrome Vereeniging (3 views)
- Spray Painting Plastic Dent & Scratch Repairs Meyerton (3 views)
- Digital Printing , Signage Vehicle Branding Vereeniging (3 views)
- Debonairs menu (3 views)